<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 12, 2003

I post this link to glenn reynolds talking about self defense use of a handgun. Why does commn sense have so little affect on our criminal justice system.

"and the authorities can be astonishing in their willingness to expend far more energy prosecuting someone who defends his home against criminals than they are willing to spend on the criminals themselves."


Common sense says go after criminals, we should not be in the buiseness of passing and enforcing laws to keep law abiding home owners on the straight and narrow. Those are not the people I need my family protected from. And if the protection I provide for my family is demonstrated with the use of deadly force{and when i make that decision it will be made and acted upon without looking for a coalition to agree with me} I hope a jury of my peers will use common sense.






Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?