<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 16, 2003

First I wish Rush the best in his fight with addiction. Second I don't think he needs to be ran out of town because of his stance and previous statements of the subject. From what I have heard he thinks the the use or abuser is responsible and and so hThere's a deeper and more profound question we should be asking - if an obviously intelligent man with a strict and demanding sense of morality can fall prey to drug addiction, what of the rest of us? he didn't "buy into" the disease thing. I am sure his position of disease may receive on and adjustment, the fact the the user/abuser needs to take responsibility is something he will spend alot of time on in rehab. I read this.............

"There's a deeper and more profound question we should be asking - if an obviously intelligent man with a strict and demanding sense of morality can fall prey to drug addiction, what of the rest of us? "

While his patience may get a kick in the pants I don't think that his overall position will or should change




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?