<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 22, 2003

Two cool blogs the first of which you probably know about Samizdata and I post this link not only for the blog that is put together and ran expertly but for a feature to found there"blogging glossary" a cool link that gives anyone and especially new folks a good understanding of blog terms. The second site I found while scrolling through the glossary and it caught my eye because it is about language but then the site it self has an interesting feature that I took as a challenge....it says double click on any word on the page and you can get a definition. Now that sounds pretty cool considering the site is about linguistics you see all kinds of words and just to click well....the phrase "any word" caused me to prove them wrong and I smirkingly clicked on click and a window popped up with a ton of definitions for that word. So check it out here.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?